Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nerf Whiteout darts!

I'm sure most of you have heard of the Nerf Whiteout series. A reader of Urban Taggers spotted them at Walmart. (Apparently they don't come with whiteout blasters which seems dumb) They look pretty cool though! You can find the post here. I'm really exited for whiteout series, because they are one of the only repaints that really appeal to me, but I still wish Nerf would put out a new N-strike blaster, because I'm getting sick of nothing but repaints.

Update: I should be getting a Buzz Bee Hunter tomorrow, and I should have the review up tomorrow as well.

2 comments:

  1. hunters seem to be getting harder to find, Ive only seen them at Walgreens and k mart, no where else. the hunter is actually not that great stock, and since I never mod buzz bee, that was kind of disappointing. but boy is it fun to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'm mainly getting it because I like the idea of a bolt action blaster. I have been looking for a hunter for about 6 months, but I ended up finding a crapload at Big Lots. I'm going to go pick one up later today. I am eventually planning on modding it, because It looks like it will only shoot 25+ feet. (of course, I've never played with one before though)

    ReplyDelete