Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Orange Mod Works

I'm sure most of you have heard of this company before, but for those modders who haven't, you are in for a treat! Thier kits seem well priced, and I have seen a lot of trusted modders (some include Jerm at nerf mods and reviews and lorddraconical who also authors on that blog.) give it top marks. I will definately be looking into some of these kits, especially the recon stage 1 and 2.
Jerm's stock alpha trooper:

Jerm's Alpha trooper with OMW stage 1 kit:


lorddraconical's OMW stage 1 Recon kit review and installation:


I think these kits will make modding available to more people and add more possibilities to what can be done with modding!

* Sorry about the oversized vids- I can't figure out why it wouldn't make them smaller like my other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment