Saturday, August 13, 2011

Buzz Bee Hunter Review!

The Buzz Bee Hunter is a single shot, bolt- action rifle. It cost me 9 bucks at Big Lots. It comes packaged with 4 Darts, and has some cool features. It has storage for 2 darts on it's side, and a "secret storage compartment" in the stock which holds 4 darts. Rangewise, it gets 20-25 feet. (I will be modding this blaster very soon and may post a mod guide.) In stock form, it is not compatible with any kind of Nerf darts, (maybe if they are trimmed).  Overall I like this blaster, it is fun and addictive to use, and performs okay. It is quite small for a "rifle" and may be considered a bolt action pistol instead. I have had no problems so far with jams.
Overview:
Bolt Closed:
Bolt Open:
Side dart storage:
"Secret storage compartment" closed:
"Secret storage compartment" open:
Video Review:


I can't wait to mod this!

Also, if you like my blog, please tell others. I want to get and keep this blog going strong! And if you have any comments and/ or suggestions, please email me at reidsk8r@gmail.com! I'm also thinking of changing this blog's name, so please leave suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is! It may not be NIC primary material, but it is really fun to play with!

      Delete