Friday, August 2, 2013

RainBowPAC!

I was going to build one of Kane's BullPumps, but that ended up not working. Right after this, I saw iModify's PacSnap, and was inspired to build one. (With a RainBow catch of course). I did use a slightly different layout, but the concept is essentially the same. I'm doing war prep today, but I'll try to make a video if I have time.

Here are some pics:

I really like the bow arms. Besides looking epic, they have a lot less friction than a spring. It's also nice to be able to tune your blaster to the exact performance you want. I can't wait to use this at a war tomorrow! (Along with my latest homemade that is almost done).

Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment below!

4 comments:

  1. Man, wish I made of these! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dude yours is awesome too though! (Not to mention that you inspired me to build this) They probably get similar performance anyway. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice job! Where did you get the measurements?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made them up based on the amount of draw I wanted. The catch and handles were templates.

      Delete