Monday, July 29, 2013

Gumdrop Dart Heads 2.0!

Shmmee and I recently co- developed a new kind of metal- free dart head. See this NerfRevolution thread for more details. Read the replies to see modifications to the design. The last post by shmmee in the thread is our latest iteration of the design.
This isn't the latest iteration- but I don't have any pics of those.  See shmmee's latest post in the thread for the most up to date design.


They're on par with slugs as far as weight, performance, and hopperability, but they are cheaper, easier/ faster to make, and they are free of any hard/ dangerous materials so they are safer than slugs. After testing them at a war, (and I'll be using them at a war this Saturday), I've decided that I'm never going to make slugs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment