Saturday, March 31, 2012

Buzz Bee getting better?

I just found this on Jerm's facebook page (you can find his blog in the "links" tab). There are several more blasters, but this one is the only one that has a link. I will definately be purchasing one of these! It's supposed to shoot up to 60 feet! Here is the link: http://www.target.com/p/Buzz-Bee-Ranger-Master/-/A-14046042#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton
I think I will probably have more reviews of blasters from companies other than Nerf in the next few months, because I'm getting a little mad at Hasbro for shutting Urban Taggers down (their link is in the "links" tab, but it doesn't work right now because it is currently down).
Also, Nerf is going to release some kind of info on the new N- Strike Elite series on Monday, so check their facebook page for that!

2 comments:

  1. From looking through Jerm's posts on that, I hope they come out. I have recently found a small love for buzz bee/air tech/etc... I love that they are starting to make attachments and things. Gonna be neat to see the potential of these new blasters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Like I said in my post, I'm also going to be looking into other blasters besides hasbro because I'm kinda pissed about the UT thing. I hope the Buzz Bee Orion has good mod potential!

    ReplyDelete