Monday, August 15, 2011

Project Updates

It looks like this blog is going along quite well now (It's only been up for two weeks and I feel like it is doing well for only having been up for that amount of time). Right now, I am working on design and acquisition of materials for a "blaster rack" because my two 27 gallon tubs are now at full capacity. I will probably post a picture of that when it gets done. Also as of late, I have been looking into making a homemade blaster of my own, since I Saw some of SG Nerf's designs (here is the link to his blog on homemades, they are a must see!) I should have that done by Christmas, (still working on designs and I will be very busy since school starts next week) but I will definitely make a post on that when I have it done. Between those, it will just be the regular Reviews, mods, and general news. I would also like to thank those who have been posting nice feedback, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment