Tuesday, May 8, 2012

S.L.A.N.G. (Salt Lake Area Nerf Geeks) May war!

I just recently found this group of SLC nerfers! From who I've talked to, they seem to be really nice guys and I can't wait to see them at the war on May 26th! We need more participants, so if you're in the SLC area, come check it out! (I'm really exited for my first war!) Here is the war thread: http://www.nerfrevolution.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4794&p=55297#p55297

I've been busy lately, so I'll be lacking posts for the next few weeks. I am working on nerf related stuff however, and I will write up the posts when I get the time. Just trying to hang in there untill school is out!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh school is almost over. I'm super excited for my first war (M.A.N.O. 8.5) too! Too bad there aren't many wars near milwaukee :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the same boat. S.L.A.N.G. is the only nerf war group in Utah as far as I know. I'm really glad I found them. They seem to be really nice guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Just look on the various forums and try to find wars in your area. If you can't find any, maybe you could host one yourself. Make a thread on a forum or two and post on your blog. Maybe you'll find some people near you that are interested.

    ReplyDelete