Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nerf Supermaxx 1500 Review!

My Dad found a Vintage Nerf Supermaxx 1500 at the thrift store recently (thanks dad! :D), and since I already have one modded, that I would keep this one stock now that I have some Supermaxx darts. (they were with the vintage SM3k that my grandparents gave me (link here)). It gets 20- 25 feet flat, and 30-40 with an angled shot. (darts are wrapped in tape to fix the previously nonexistent barrel fit because of how old they are) The OPRV (over pressure release valve) kicks in at 2-4 pumps.
Here is a pic:
I've gotten a few projects done and documented so I will be posting them over the next couple weeks!
--
Note: I've stopped watermarking my photos because of how time consuming it is to do so. If you use any of my photos on your blog/ site/ whatever, please link to my blog and give me credit for them.

Also, please notice that I have updated the "About Foam Frenzy/ Contact" tab with a disclaimer.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment