Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nerf N-Strike Elite Rampage is direct plunger!

To the delight of modders everywhere... THE N-STRIKE ELITE BLASTERS HAVE DIRECT PLUNGERS! Here is the link to SG Nerf's post. http://www.modworks.blogspot.com/2012/05/nerf-elite-rampage-internals-quick.html (All credit to SG Nerf for the pic)


I know in my past posts I said I wouldn't be purchasing hasbro products very much anymore. After seeing that Hasbro's marketing team did send UT his pinpoint sights, I realize that what they did wasn't as bad as we thought (as it was a coincidence with the marketing team and the lawyers.) I am still a little sore with hasbro, but I will be posting reviews again as well. I don't like that they are just recycling old designs, but I will still buy these because of how moddable a direct plunger blaster is.
--
Note: I've stopped watermarking my photos because of how time consuming it is to do so. If you use any of my photos on your blog/ site/ whatever, please link to my blog and give me credit for them.

Also, please notice that I have updated the "About Foam Frenzy/ Contact" tab with a disclaimer.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. WHOOOOO DIRECT PLUNGERS!!!!! (I think my eyes are lying to me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought too! It will make buying another raider and recon worth it! It's like the power of a Longshot in a Raider or Recon! (It would be really epic if there was an elite longshot)

    ReplyDelete