Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'M BACK!+ Nerf N- Strike Elite firing tests + S.L.A.N.G. War!

As said in the title, I'm back! I've been busy with the last few weeks of school. I have two more days this week, but there are no more tests/ assignments, so I'm pretty much free, and will be posting on a more regular basis.
On another note, UrbanTaggers found videos of N- Strike Elite firing tests! Here is the post.
Also, yesterday I went to my first S.L.A.N.G. (Salt Lake Area Nerf Geeks) war. It was only three of us (Shmmee, another guy, and I), but we had a blast! We should have more people for next month's war though. If you live near Salt Lake City, Utah, come check it out! We would love to have more people and expand our group. Here is the thread for yesterday's war, and stay on the lookout for the next one! I can't wait for next month's war!

No comments:

Post a Comment