Saturday, May 5, 2012

Updates

Sorry for the lack of posts once again, It's the final push at the end of the school year and I've been busy with other things. Today I should get a few Nerf- related things done, and I'll post those throughout this next week. I'll be working on making some of iamthatcat's pool noodle blanks (his nerfrevolution thread here and his blog here). I'll also be reviewing a stock Nerf Supermaxx 1500 that I found at a thrift store, and I'm working on making some 3DBBQ darts that Manta told me about. (NH post here).

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention!

    Those jspb darts are very interesting as are all things 3DBBQ. I'm interested to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some pool noodle blanks and have to say they are AWESOME! Mine are near FBR quality and orange for visibility. I HIGHLY recommend them! iamthatcat is a genius lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iamthatcat: no problem! I'll be lacking posts for a few weeks but I'll post my results sometime in the next month!

    Manta: I need to get a cutter that has a better inner diameter than my current one, and I need to sharpen it much better than my current makeshift tool. I'll continue my work on those and I'll post eventually... when I get the time. The end of the school year is always hectic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a piece of 17/32 brass cut with pipe cutters then flared out just a touch. For me, it cuts perfectly fine. That is the way I found to be the easiest.

      Delete
    2. I'll try that once I get some 17/32 brass. I'll actually be getting some soon because I need some for another project. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete