Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nerf Dart Tag Quick 16 Review!

I know this blaster is like a year old, but I found one at Target on sale for $10 the other day and had to pick it up. (I wasn't really interested in paying full retail price for it.) I'm actually very happy with this blaster. I think it is more comfortable than a normal raider, because the handles are bigger. (Same lenth as a raider, but wider and heavier) Ranges with stock tagger darts are 25- 30 feet flat and 35-40 feet with an angle. It has a very smooth priming and firing operation, but slam fire doesn't work very well. It locks up if you slam fire too fast (which isn't very fast at all), and the blaster jams or doesn't chamber a dart a little too often. Bottom line though, is that it is a very nice blaster, and I recommend it. It wouldn't really work well in an outdoor war, but it would TROLL in an indoor war.
Overview:
Clip loading slot:

Jam Door open:
Comparison to Nerf Raider:

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I just loooove the dart tag blaster looks. Good review!

    ReplyDelete